The exercise 'Image Search 2' is the most challenging exercise of the Image Search series. There are many moving objects and a flying letter, which you must recognize correctly. In addition, the exercises can be adjusted to the user's possibilities via the settings.
The task is to follow a rotating letter with your eyes. This letter 'flies' from left to right or vice versa up to a predefined position and then jumps to an end point. During this flight the letter rotates constantly and ends in a random position after jumping to the end position. You have to recognize this end position exactly and then you have to choose the correct one from two letters which are rotated differently. Afterwards a new letter appears again and the task starts again.
Example of an exercise
- Sit in the middle of the screen at a distance of about 30cm (depending on the size of the screen).
- Enlarge the browser window if necessary so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand) so that it does not move.
- Track the following letter with your eyes and then decide which way it turned at the endC
- Search the screen with your eyes only, your head does not move.
- Work out 2 times a day, each 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
To test this exercise extensively, you can register for a 14 -day trial version of the saccadic training here free of charge and without obligationTest this exercise
Pictures of this exercise
I use the saccadic training because I like the ease of use and adaptability to different levels of difficulty.
I recommend this visual training to my patients and clients because it is interesting, varied and affordable. For many, especially older people also an important factor...
- Six varied exercises
- No installation required: Start your training now
- Personal first consulting conversation on request
- Automated level recommendations
- Mutiple statistical evaluations
- Customisable software
- 14 days right of return